French Toast Sprinkle Casserole
READY IN 8 HRS 50 MINS. SERVES 6-8
• 10cups bread cubes- (cut homemade Brioche into about 1-inch cubes)
• 1(8 ounce) package maple pecan cream cheese
• 3 -4 tablespoons Shot in the Dark French Toast Sprinkle
• 4 Tablespoons Sugar
• 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
• 8 large eggs, slightly beaten
• 2 1/8 cup half-and-half cream
• 1⁄2 cup maple praline syrup
• powdered sugar
1. Place the bread cubes in a buttered 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
2. In a bowl beat the softened cream cheese with Shot in the Dark French Toast Sprinkle, sugar, vanilla extract at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth and well combined.
3. Add in eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.
4. Add in half and half cream, maple syrup; beat until well combined.
5. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the bread cubes in the baking dish, using a fork or spoon gently lifting the cubes so that they coat evenly with the egg mixture.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
7. Next morning set oven to 375°F.
8. Remove the dish from the fridge and let sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes.
9. Bake uncovered for about 45-50 minutes or until set and a golden brown color.
10. Pour more maple syrup over and sprinkle with French Toast Sprinkle.
• 3large eggs
• 1⁄2cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
• 1⁄3cup milk (70º to 80ºF)
• 3tablespoons water (70º to 80ºF)
• 3⁄4teaspoon Fleur de Sel Vanilla salt
• 3cups bread flour
• 2tablespoons Vanilla sugar
• 1 1⁄2teaspoons bread machine yeast
1. Measure all ingredients into bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer.
2. Process on sweet or basic/white bread cycle; use light or medium/normal crust color setting.
3. Remove bread from pan; cool on wire rack.